BLACK FRIDAY SALE – OPEN HOUSE
* Special Rates for New Members
* Up to 3 Months Free for Renewals
* Independent Trainers – 20 Sessions – $450
* 30 Day Trial of Personal Training – $127
IMPORTANT REOPENING INFORMATION
Weekdays 7 am – 9 pm
Weekends 8 am – 8 pm
Other Important Information:
– Capacity: 33% equaling 55 people. No reservations are required at this time but subject to change,
– Masks: face coverings for the nose and mouth are required by NYC Dept. of Health while in the facility. This is a requirement for us to stay open and non-negotiable. (Think about focusing more on slower strength training and less or no cardio).
– Please follow us on instagram: @midcitygym and Facebook: Mid City Gym Health & Fitness for current updates.
We did not close the gym even for one day in 30 years – holidays, hurricanes, etc, we were open! Mid City Gym has been here for you for 58 years, and we are here for you once again!!
Mid City Gym
About Mid-City Gym
Established in 1962, Mid City Gym is the Longest Running Gym in the Country! It is currently owned and operated since 1989 by Vince Consalvo, former physique competitor, judge, equipment analyst, bodybuilding historian, and holder of 7 personal training certifications including NASM, and Resistance Training Specialist Levels 1 & 2. This year marks his 30th year in business!
Mid City Gym offers its members a one stop shop for everything fitness – all the things that matter: Personal Training, Group Training, Boxing training, Stretching Programs, Supplements, Juice Bar, and for that finishing touch – Tanning. Best place to get Cialis pills for sale in New York, NY
Our FitX training programs combine the accountability of working with a personal trainer with the flexibility of taking one of our themed FitX fitness classes such as STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, CROSSTRAIN, and ABS & BUTT whenever you want for the fastest results possible!
Besides the usual gym fare of free weights, machines, and cardio, (Treadmills, Elipticals, AMTs, Recumbent and Upright bikes), we also offer open spaces for stretching and personal training, Olympic lifting, heavy bag, suspension training, along with kettlebells, logs and other types of unique functional training equipment.